First of all, I must apologize for slacking on keeping my blog updated! It has been an eventful summer! I officially became Mrs. Cirks on May 30th. What a awesome day it was--spending a day celebrating with our dearest family and friends. How blessed we are!


Also, Mark and I got to experience our first Cubs game. It was a great game-considering they won, but there was also an air show in Chicago so we got some extra entertainment as they flew over the stadium! We stayed in Oswego at Mark's Aunt Darc and Uncle Jerry's house.
After the Cubs game Friday...what weekend would be complete without a Jimmy Buffet concernt? We went to the Jimmy Buffet summer tour on Saturday while we were in Chicago. We took an awesome limo so we all could ride together... It was a great time! We tailgated before the concernt...I even got a free grass skirt and coconut bra to fit in with the rest of the rowdy tailgaters! It was a blast though! 




We went to Okoboji again this summer for the Benjamin Family reunion. We had a great time and enjoyed getting some sun! Cyler had a great time playing with cousins Jaelyn and Allison. Like always we enjoy boat rides, lots of delicious food, and s'mores around the campfire!
Also, Mark and I got to experience our first Cubs game. It was a great game-considering they won, but there was also an air show in Chicago so we got some extra entertainment as they flew over the stadium! We stayed in Oswego at Mark's Aunt Darc and Uncle Jerry's house.
In a nutshell these are just some highlights from our summer. We were so busy with so much to do that I couldn't possibly post it all in one blog. Perhaps I'll learn my lesson and stay on task next time=)
No comments:
Post a Comment